Its a loooooong weekend ahead… for most of us.
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday…
Strike off Tuesday because I will working. In an office where I will be the only living soul. I’m going to be creeped out big time.
But yes three days, again. Due to not-so-unforeseen circumstances, I will not be spending Chinese New Year in Krabi. Shed a little tear for me.
However, 2006 does offer prospects of spending my birthday in Dubai. And let’s not forget that with the vast seas of sand, hot arab men, awesome arab food and crazy shopping, everyday would be a birthday in Dubai! *fingers crossed*
But its gonna be a busy weekend…
1. Get rid of old clothes
2. Study a lot, I am so kicked about this!
3. Watch a lot of movies (Conflict of interest with #2)
4. Do at least one activity that burns calories, (for the love of God, please!)
5. Learn to write Excel macros
6. Get organised!
7. Recover from the torture of too many allergies, breakouts, half-baked fevers, colds, coughs by actually seeking a doctor. (like DUH)
Right now, I’m figuring out how to get rid of this ear-splitting headache I have! ARGHHHHHH
and its only Wednesday…tsk tsk..