Because privacy is scarce, because dial-up is low, because I miss you..here are some universal truths, also known as the short of it : (long to follow)
1. Rajasthan is as gorgeous as expected. Diarrhoea medicines not included.
2. Chennai with pleasant weather is just plain weird. Tirupathi is scarier than expected. Bald women are scary. Enough good karma earned to wash off centuries of sin?
3. All men are disappointments waiting to happen. One more annoys, disappoints and infuriates.
4. I am uncool by Bombay standards- I don’t know the hot spots or the happening clubs and I have curfew at home. It’s not my fault.
5. I have fat thighs. Somehow everyone seems to think so.
6. I have been sick since I landed.
7. Family is annoying and hurtful for most part. But they’re family. Unfortunately, this is the bext explanation we’ve come up with.
8. In typically me-style, I have gone into my books with a vengeance. I have an unhealthy relationship with my economics textbook and there is nothing you can do about it.
I miss my blog! This is Timbaland’s new single – very catchy!